· Play is carefully planned with the needs of the child in mind, to help in
the effective development of your child. Their progress is carefully
and closely observed.
· YCM provides your child with a wide range of opportunities to learn
and play, including outings, special occasions, group times and time in
much smaller groups.
· Sand and water play is available all through the week
It is our objective and vision to develop our children, identify their full
potential, and encourage them regularly where ever possible to improve the
child’s character and outward expressions.
Why choose us:
Healthy and nutritionally balanced meals
Copyright©2012 Your Child Matters Childcare. All rights reserved.
· All food is freshly prepared at the nursery on a daily basis.
· We provide a healthy well balanced diet and feed children three (3) times in the day.
· We welcome any suggestions and inputs from parents regarding our menu
· We cater for vegetarians/vegans and special diets.
· Water is available throughout the day and served at meal times
· We aim to have our five (5) fruits a day.
· A daily record of a sign in/out form is kept at the nursery.
· A visitors book with records of names,time and car numbers of visitors is kept.
· We operate a password policy to promote the safety of the children in our care. A password will be required in emergencies where parents are unable to pick up their wards. Parents will be called for further identification and confirmation before the ward is released.
Safety and Security:
· Nursery is fumigated each year.
· The Premise is cleaned and disinfected Daily and gloves worn at all
times during nappy changing.
· Play Equipment and toys are disinfected regularly.
· A well equipped play ground to promote active play.
Daily planned Fun Activities:
· Committed and eager to respond to your child as an individual. This
helps to deliver a top quality service to accommodate your child’s needs.
· Staff have also been Policed checked and are first Aid certified.
· Key worker approach i.e. every child is assigned to a key person.
· Staff ensures that your child is safe, secure and communicates
effectively with parents/carers and child/children at all times.
Safe and Clean Premises:
Your Child Matters childcare provides a high quality childcare, safe, secure and a happy environment for children
aged 3mths to 5 years.
· The nursery is open at 6:30am-6pm each working day all through the year except for public holidays. As
part of this process the Nursery recognizes and values the diverse community that it serves, believing that
high quality can be achieved by working together in partnership with parents. We promote and uphold equal
opportunities in our Nursery.
· The Nursery's education provision is firmly based on The EYFS (British Curriculum) with the incorporation
of the Ghana Education Service Curriculum.
· That every child is a UNIQUE individual and has skill sets and abilities that need to be brought out and
built upon. It is the right of every child to develop physically, socially, emotionally, morally and intellectually
to their full potential. All Children learn effectively through active play.
Qualified and experienced staff:
Fire Drill: a fire drill is rehearsed every month.